In addition to our CEIAG services we also offer a range of resource options to support accurate and timely CEIAG by key influencers (e.g teachers, parents, carers, peers) in other settings.
- Raise the profile of CEIAG by striking and visual graphic displays in classrooms and around the school and academies
- Promote careers and progression pathways in subject areas, supported by high quality lesson plan linked to the Gatsby benchmarks (2,4,7) and CDI Framework
- Increase the interest of young people in careers and their desire to find out more
- Connect students to national and local labour market information and skill shortage areas
- Send out a clear message to students, teacher, parents, Ofsted and other school visitors that the future of your students beyond the school really matters.
Click here to view our full resources flyer
Here are some examples of our resources in school.