In addition to our CEIAG services we also offer a range of resource options to support accurate and timely CEIAG by key influencers (e.g teachers, parents, carers, peers) in other settings.
- Raise the profile of CEIAG by striking and visual graphic displays in classrooms and around the school and academies
- Promote careers and progression pathways in subject areas, supported by high quality lesson plan linked to the Gatsby benchmarks (2,4,7) and CDI Framework
- Increase the interest of young people in careers and their desire to find out more
- Connect students to national and local labour market information and skill shortage areas
- Send out a clear message to students, teacher, parents, Ofsted and other school visitors that the future of your students beyond the school really matters.